Tuesday 22 July 2008

Term 3 Week 5 : Sleepy Kids

1. Well, sometimes I sleep late at night but usually I got 6-7 hours of sleep at night.
2. I think no and yes because my mind is confused because sometimes when I wake up, I already feel sleepy and wanting to go back to my comfy bed.=)
3. Well, I will try to do some excersise to keep my body working and keeping me awake.
4. Sometimes. Because some days of the week, I would go for competetive swimming training or maybe I do my work or watch T.V.
5. Well, in the morning for weekdays, I would go to school by my father's red plate car if I wake up after 7 a.m, I need to take the transport. In the afternoon, I would usually eat my lunch then watch some television proggramme after that, I would then do my homework. I usually bathe at night. For saturday mornings, my family would sleep through the whole morning then we will wake up sometime around noon. After we eaten our lunch, we will stay at home until around 4, we will go to a club for my brother's swimming lesson which usually start at 4.30 p.m. But my swimming lesson starts at 7 and ends around at 9 at night. After this tiring night of traing, I would go to a room to watch T.V and play with my brother. We will then go home around 11 p.m-1 a.m. On sunday, we would also sleep till sometime around noon and eat our lunch then we will go for tuition till 5 in the evening and then we will all set of to my granmother house till night fall and then to my uncle's house. Lastly, we will go back home around 11 at night.
6. They can persuade them to sleep early or give them lesser errands so that they can sleep early.

No comments: