Tuesday 10 February 2009

T1W6 : Journal Writing Passion for Learning

~Passion for Learning~
I understand the meaning by it is to find out more about the subject/topic that I am intrested in. Yes, I think so because if those famous people like Helen Keller, Marie Curie and Albert Einstien do not have the passion for learning, Helen Keller won't be able to speak in her lifetime.... If Marie Curie did not have the passion for learning, she would not have worked so hard to save money to get into one of the universities in Paris and found her husband, Pierrie Curie. If Albert Einsten does not have the passion for learning, he won't be famous now. Of course I know Albert Einsten. In order for him to continue learning, he used his son's wet diapers and tied it on the celing the pee drips to his head so that he won't fall asleep. When he took his son for a walk, whenever he thought of something, he would stop immediately and jot down the notes. If he had not have the passion for learning, he won't stay in his room for three days to write notes. No, I don't think I have. I did not find more about intresting topics/ subjects. I can make use of technology to find out more about topics/subject.

No comments: