Tuesday 10 March 2009

~T1W9 Journal Writing Fire Safety~
Well, I did not seen anything like this before but I know that if this thing happens, your house will be gone.:) First thing, grab all my valuables and run out of the building..... When at home, maybe an electrical wire was not working and you did not change it, it may cost a fire or when someone did not off something, it can also create fire..... When at outside, maybe it is too hot that caused forest fire or maybe a leaking kerosene with a little bit of fire could cause a bigger fire.... For home, I can check the electrical wires, they must be switched off..... For outside, maybe be alert around my surrounding, if I see something that can create fire, I must stop it immediately..... Yes I think so.... They make noise when they see something happening enen though I admit that they are a bit rude and naughty but they can still contribute. I will put some games that are fun and able to learn the importance of fire safety.

No comments: