Saturday 5 June 2010

~Friday 4th June~
Today is the BIG DAY.. Hahas.. But.. Forget it.. Lolx.. Yesterday, started watching Autumn's Concerto.. Nice.. I am at ep 3 now.. Hehe.. The dental appoinment has been rescheduled to 19th of June.. Crashed with the face de.. Haiz.. I found out how shuai Vanness is.. Hehe.. He is cute at the BTH.. Xiao Xiao Bin is sooo cute.. =D... She left yesterday.. Without saying goodbye.. I have been waiting, waiting for her to be online.. But I guess, she should be enjoying herself there.. No time to go online.. I am also counting down.. 20 more days!! To his mini concert or performance..
I will be there, at RP supporting him and his choir group.. Btw, I dun CARE about YOU anymore.. In fact, I HATE YOU!! You destroyed my hopes and wishes on you! I am now watching The BTH.. Vanness chinese is like.. OMG.. Hehe.. At least he got the passion to learn.. Lolx.. An Yi Xuan in the show is a very ke lian de girl.. Not gonna say much about that..^^.. My eyelids feels heavy.. Going to the sweet bed now.. Goodnight.. ^^
P.S: Happy Belated Birthday to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.. ^^
For those who dun noe who the person is, forget it.. For those noe who I am referring to, wish her a happy b'day too!

No comments: