Sunday 12 December 2010

~Sunday 12 December~
Hihi..^^.. Went to see the Netball Nations Cup Finals today.. :D.. Watched shows in my PSP and texted to Jesslynn throughout the day.. Quite shocked when i saw my name in her blog.. Hahas.. ^^ Watching Death Girl ep 19 now.. Shall watch the last ep later~ I have been watching K.O.3anguo these few days.. I like Xiu and Ah Xiang.. They rocks.. :D.. Love the pair.. Xiu is soo cute.. Hehe.. Ah Xiang also.. I find her pretty though.. Although she has short hair.. I am at ep 34 now.. I was so excited when Ah Xiang knew Xiu know how to use 呜啦巴哈.. I like that expression of hers.. That shocked expression.. Awww.. Holidays are ending.. I am dreading school to start.. I dun wanna go back to that school with that group of b****** and b******.. I really hate them! :'(.. Feeling so alone in school.. If only....... If only, i have them by my side, it would be much better.. But, by doing this, i am self fish.. Haiz.. Oops.. I forgot to introduce.. Welcome to my new blogskin! HSHMM!! :D nice right? But, Andy哥's 眼神 is kinda scary.. Hehe.. Okie, Shall stop writing here~ Byebye~~

No comments: