Sunday 9 January 2011

~January 9 2011~
its 2011 already.. :( school started, every show comes to an end.. i can't watch new ones.. :( awww.. x family~~~ xiu~~~ :( hahas.. school is okok luhh... except that i had to work with Cyrus for that damn project work.. :( why so suay?? hao xuan bu xuan, pian pian xuan dao ta.. :( haiz.. made new friends anyways.. got 4 transfer students.. 2 chinese, 1 vietnamese and 1 phillipino.. i guess that is how you spell that.. xD homework load is still at acceptable range when i still got time to take a nap at night.. but i guess it would increase as time passes as we are having the streaming year.. and finally~~ my class got people join guzheng liao! :DD Wen Shu joined in.. it made me soo happy~ :D anyways, what Cyrus did on Tuesday was kinda unacceptable.. he can do whatever thing infrontt of me, but he cannot hurt my self esteem!!! he said stuff through Miss Lee's ears.. it is obvious that he is talking about me right? lets not talk about him already.. he just pisses my off.. yesterday, plurk was so noisy.. they talked about SNSD and sones.. idk who is sones.. :P hehe.. ^^ okies.. write till here~ byebye~

No comments: