Saturday 16 April 2011

~Saturday 16th April~
Hellooooo~~~ back to post!! just took a nap before coming here, obviously, i drooled on my assessment book.. :o lazy me!!! hehehe~ received my costume for syf already~ sucks ttm sia! i rather take the one two years ago luhh.. then my seniors all their costume got allowance, i dun have.. T.T must slim down!!! later i wanna go jogging already~ :( mye is coming too~ sooo gonna revise! :( lets talk about this week then~monday, as per normal, then at netball, i am just putting a fake smile, and i HATE it! tues same same, got tutorial after assembly~ then wed, last day of music enrichment, teacher did not play lorean songs, nevermind, but i cannot stay until the end of the lessons sia! D: missing the class so much! added cher into FB already.. thurs, din go netball.. cos go see the sepak takraw finals my sch playing.. boring ttm! then go causeway buy stuff to eat then home~ fri, took guzheng costume, like i said, it sucks ttm! then got 成语比赛, idk alot sia! :(( teacher lorr!! last minute then tell me.. :( then today, sch, home, sleep, blog.. :D siannn~~ tomorrow got sch~~ :( monday syf le~ wish me luck barhh!! oh ya~ then on monday. before weekly test, while i was buying my food, after i bought it, Bernice called me~ chatted awhile with me, then Sew Cheen Da came!!!! WTH!!! he was like sat on out bench without asking permission sia! then Bernice de friend also over there! we just talked about him then he came!! the i hurry up zao, then i bet Bernice told alot of stuffs to her friend about me~ -.-" watched 飞行少年 that day.. quite nice~ pets ceng very cute as usual~ tomorrow is da day!!! rainie yang new show!!! hehehe~~ gonna watch!!! okayy.. end here~ byebye~ :D P.S I FINALLY FINISHED MY ART HOMEWORK!!! YAY!!! :D

No comments: