Sunday 6 April 2008

Personal Response 2: Courtesy

1. Courtesy means respecting other people like the birds from 'How The Spirit Of Neighbourliness Began Among Birds.' The birds from the story courteous unlike other birds, they start to quarrel when they meet each other.
2. 'Kong Rong Rang Li' impresses me most even though I read this story before, I sensed that this story is interesting and I think that Kong Rong did the right thing to give way to elders by giving them the better quality of items or the elders give way to the younger ones like a sister giving her younger silblings the better quality of items.
3. I think the pupils in the class should be courteous because courtesy is very important without it there will be quarrels, fight and may be severing ties with a relationships. The pupils must give way to the others when they exit/enter the classrooms. Sometimes the pupils did not give way to others sometimes they even purposely block others way of going.
4. We can give them the best quality to items while we take the lousier quality of items.

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

Hi Li Wen,
I really like your response. It showed that you read the fables. Excellent!
Mr Ong