Saturday 26 April 2008

Reflection 4 : Food Sold In Our Canteen

1. Yes, I do eat in the canteen sometimes because on Tuesday to Thursdays I will be going to the library to borrow books and attend a quiz there or may be I might go to the canteen to have my recess everyday and lunch on the days I stay back. =)
2. My favourite stall is stall 4 because the food taste heavenly yummy and is always packed with boys cutting queue while the girls waiting patiently for their food.
3. Well, I think most of the food sold at the canteen mostly are healthy accept those food like food with too much oil is very fattening and don't really contain much calcium.
4. Most of the stalls are clean because the shopkeepers use the hands which they don't touch the food to take the money from us because the money is passed by many people some of them might be sick that makes the food containing germs.
5. Soya Bean, Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Fruit Punch, Cheese Sandwiches, Porridge and Macroni.
6. More green vegetables, more serving of food and more healthier food.
7. We should do paintings of healthy food on the wall encourage pupils and teachers to eat more healthy food.=)

No comments: