Friday 2 May 2008

My Brother

Yesterday, my brother fell sick at night. My parents brought my brother to the doctor while I stay at home to sleep because I got to wake up early for school the next day but I was worried sick for my brother and at the same time, scared. Finally, my brother came home safely and I was relieved but my brother which is in the afternoon session, could not make for school today, which I don't know that he took MC after I called my mother after school today in the bus. She insturcted me to feed my brother his medicine at 2 and 4 as a part that I am his sister, I need to take care of him and feed his medicine. My brother told me that if in three days, his fever has not gone down, he had to go to KK Hospital for a blood test as it might be a case of dengue fever but luckily, my brother's fever has gone down and I hope thst he can recover by Sunday because my mother has decided to clebrate my brother's birthday as it is not convienient for my family and me because it is on a weekday and I got my SA1 on that day an I really hope that he can recover as soon as possible. But I am really relived to see my brother active again

This post is also dedicated to my brother.
Your sister and AdersonPrimary School Student,
Tan Li Wen (14)
Class:5.4
Date:2/5/08

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

Hi Liwen,
I hope that your brother is better now. You are an excellent sister. You showed so much concern for your brother.
Mr Ong