Friday 2 May 2008

Personal Response 4: Child Safety Belt in School Buses

1.Well, I do take a mini-bus back home from school because I stay very far from school so I need to wake up early if I am taking bus to school and usually, in the morning, my father does not go to work so early so he can fetch me to school. Both my parents are also working to feed my family if not I wobn't be seating buses.=)
2.Mostly,will talk to their friends and create a loud din in the bus. Some just take out a book to read to kill their time in the bus.
3.Well, I agree with Ms Karen Koh because children who are in the bus are usually playful and talkative. Accident might happen when the bus brake suddenly and maybe those children will fall and they might get minor or major injuries.
4.I do not agree with Mr Leow Beng Kiong's view that installing seat belts because even with 15 minutes, accident will happen and life is priceless you cannot bring a person back to life.=(
5.Well, maybe install a cctv in the bus and so that the school can monitor those children who are playful to prevent accident to happen or maybe hire more bus assitants to take care or monitor the students.=)

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

Hi Liwen,
I like your comments. They showed that you have read the story and that you have the capacity to think independently.
Mr Ong