Sunday 3 August 2008

Term 3 Week 7 : Copyright

1. Copyright is a form of protection provided to the authors of their works for example, compositions, story, pictures and the design of something made by the person himself.
2. They can be compositions, story, pictures and design of something they created on their own.
3. I think it is wrong because it is stealing in the net and you can be fined.
4. I have to ask for their permission before using it and put credits on the first page where I can find those stories, pictures etc.
5. I guess I might be fined or jailed if you use the materials of others without their permission.
6. No I don't.
7. We can put a check on those who visit the page by telling everyone to put their websites on our websites so we can check if they copy the works.

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

Hi Li Wen,
Your comments show that you understand the meaning of copyright. It is important for us to respect the works of others otherwise no one will want to invent or create anything new since it will be copied.
Mr Ong