Sunday 17 August 2008

Term 3 Week 9 : The Olympic Games

1. The origin of the Olympics is from Greek.
2. The Olympics is the greatest achievement for every sportsman.
3. Well, sometimes I watch most of the events on swimming and I also watched the finals on Monday. It is such a pity that Tao Li did not manage to get into the top 3 but she has already done Singapore proud.
4. Tao Li impressed me most because, to me, Tao Li is the best swimmer I ever seen other than Michael Phelps although he already won eight golds. If he is a Singaporean, he would be a multimillionare.
5. I would love to. I would like to take the swimming Individual Medley(IM) and the relay. I would like to participate because my dream is to be a swimmer who can represent Singapore at any important competitions.
6. Yes it is. It brings entertainment to many people and it can

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

Hi Li Wen,
Please read more about the origin of the Olympic Games. You have a chance to achieve your dream of taking part in the Olympics in swimming if you train very hard now. Hope to see you in the National Team in the future.
Mr Ong