Monday 11 August 2008

Term 3 Week 8 : National Day

1. National Day is a day where we celebrate or remember how our country got her independence without anyone ruling the country.
2. We celebrate National Day to mark the day when SIngapore got her independence after the seperation of Malaya.
3. Well, I celebrated National Day by going to my uncle's house, play with my cousins and watch the live show on T.V although I already watched the National Day preview.
4. Well, as for me, I enjoyed my time during the celebration even though I did not participate in the cross country this year.
5. Well, my impression was quite good as this was the first time I watched the parade live in action and I enjoyed it very much.
6. We can improve by putting more hiring a violist to make the National Day theme song more like the song of our hometown.

No comments: