Sunday 29 August 2010

~28 August 2010 Saturday~
Hmm... They went back le... Will be back 2 weeks later ba.. With clothes and bags from her that we ordered online.. Hehe..^^... This week will be Alanna's birthday... Yay.. Can see that fat doggy.. Hahas... Now, I hate Cyrus James Lecaine Kai Jie!! I wonder if they are all in order anot... >.<.. He poured all my stationaries yesterday, put my jacket on Shafik's table... Say I got no friends.. Who say de? I want to work alone means I got no friends ar... I want to work alone means that I do not want any trouble... I got hao peng you de hor.. *Starts singing 好朋友 by show luo*... Hehe.. I sooo hate all of them!!! Then I love the show Mr Soh showed us... I cried again.. Well, almost.. Kazumi was so poor thing... And Erika was sooo bad... I hate her... Baba-chan was okay.. She was lonely thats all... Ok la... Stop here.. Good night and happy birthday to Alanna..^^

No comments: