Wednesday 11 August 2010

˜Wednesday August 11˜
Hihi.. Sry ar.. This post de heading abit funny de.. Cos using her macbook.. Still getting the hang of it.. The keypad quite nice to type de.. Anyway, 5 more days to my big day.. So much things happened this month.. Gonna update that secret blog of mine soon.. Now the house abit quite packed already.. with so many people living in one house.. Poor bed.. Now, I kinda hate sch.. Cos with all those people around me..Making me sooo quiet which is extraordinary for me.. Yea.. A little.. Just now, go Youtube and watch Jolin's new song, 玩爱之途 hope I did not type wrongly uh.. The MV is soo NC 16... Watch until very eww... Not gonna say, but i advise people not to see it.. Watched Yao Yao's Honey MV also.. I fell in love with the song... So catchy.. And she also used her real voice when interviewed by the reporters.. Yea.. Her real voice is kinda nice.. Then Hu Die Jie Jie and Ya Tou's voices are real wa wa yin.. Ok la.. End here today.. Bye..

No comments: