Monday 16 August 2010

~Monday 16 August~
Today is my big day.. Almost cried when I saw mummy's sms.. Cos I was soo touched.. Then in the middle of the night, I was told to called somebody to say me a happy birthday.. Thank You ar.. Then must thank Ran.. He came even though he need to go back to camp.. he talked about his camo duty the day before.. Hahas.. Then he also very tired, so tired until go where can sleep where.. Hahas.. Then Ah Long Jie Jie must thank her work.. If not, she would be at somewhere holiday-ing and not be at the birthday celebration.. I also forgot to bring her present she also forget to bring mine.. Then Ah Rui Jie Jie go watch movie.. Ah Hua go LWS.. Excused.. Hahas.. Ah Long Jie Jie took a picture of that chicken wing and me.. We shall wait till she tag me in FB.. Hehe.. Many sms came... Facebook also have notification..^^... Bought new shoes.. I got a sports bra.... Given by Ah Long and Ah bing Jie Jie.. Ok la.. Shall stop here today..

No comments: