Saturday 16 October 2010

~Saturday 16 October (Rainie Yang's concert!!!)~
Yea... Today is her concert.. :'(... I wanna go!! Waa... Then The Child's Eye also.. Fann can't go... Then last night I told my mother I want to watch this show.. She say, "you crazy ar? this show very scary leh.." Yup... Cos is Rainie so I wanna watch it.. :P.. Then when I watch BFB Live de, Elva went to find Rainie during the press conference for the show or what thing... Then Elva say, she will support her but not going to watch the show.. Hahas.. Then Rainie say, she will lose alot of friends thanks to the show.. Hahas.. But I wanna watch.. Annabella watch liao.. The holidays will be busy!! Volunteer work, 4 v 4 street netball and many more.. Haiz.. Watching Hi My Sweetheart again.. :D... Really nice.. :D.. That day also.. Watch finish DBY the second time le.. :D... Too nice to watch le.. :P... Hehe.. Not going training today.. :P.. Ok la.. Go watch show le.. Byebye..

No comments: