Thursday 21 October 2010

~Thursday 21 October 2010~
Hihi... Got back my grades.. Okok luh.. At least got As.. :D.. So boring lo.. Post exams activities sucks TTM!! But what is funny in the bus is that I listening to Y.E.S 93.30.. Then Chong Qing was like saying some funny stuff and I kept laughing in the bus.. Teacher saw le, ask me, why are you laughing.. Then I say, I listening to radio.. Hahas.. So awkward.. Going to watch The Child's Eye counting down, 7 days!! Dental appoinment counting down, 8 days.. Xiao zhu is sooooo cute... Rainie Yang is soooooooooooooo pretty.. :D.. Oh ya.. Singapore Hit Awards counting down to 8 days!! Golden Bell Awards counting down to 2 days!! I want xiao zhu and rainie take prize for both award ceremony.. :D.. But Hebe coming!! I wanna go on the 29 of October!!!!! Waa... Mummy say I can go.. But, nobody going with me.. :'(.. Ok la.. Write until here.. Tomorrow no sch.. Yay!! :D.. Byebye..

No comments: