Saturday 2 October 2010

~Saturday 2 October~
Hihi.. Here to blog again.. October already.. So fast... Yesterday, is children's day.. It also marks the start of my exams... Haiz.. Just 14 days!!! To rainie yang concert.. How i wish to go... Just 27 days to my next appoinment with the dentist.. I have rescheduled it to the holidays so it would be better... Can anybody tell me why so many people just hate me?? I am very frustrated about things happening in sch... Now I am really stressed up.. Especially with those *****es.. And those guys.. Haiz.. I was looking through some blogskins last night.. The pictures inside are all so nice... Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin.. Cute.. :D.. And now, I just feel like learning to create a blogskin so I no need to find those super nice ones when I can create one.. Hehe.. But I dunno how.. =.=.. Anyway, I like Elva's new song.. Oh ya.. I think not many people know who Jonas, Shi Kang Jun is.. So sad... But he is the president of Artchemist, a music sch!! I did not know until kor told me.. No wonder he tell me to join Artchemist instead of LWS... Hahas.. Then I tell Stella that nobody knows who is Jonas then she was like surprised.. Actually, not really surprise la.. Cos he a few years did not cut an album, of course nobody will know him la.. Hahas.. Ok la.. Signing off here.. Byebye..^.^
P.S Good luck to people taking their EOY.. ^.^v

No comments: