Wednesday 24 February 2010

~February 24 2010~
Haiz.. Common Test tis week.. Dun even noe will pass anot.. anyway, this Saturday, jie jie and kor kor they all come to my house.. Yay! Tat dae saw toto and the him and her.. Still as pretty.. :) Saw someone else today.. She also got watch Hi My Sweetheart and Autumn's Concerto.. So good.. I alos ean to watch.. lian jie jie say nice to watch.. I will try.. Toto no change but the house de door there got one fence le.. hahas.. I can carry her le.. Also got take pictures.. Hehe.. cute cute one... So stress.. Stupid Geo teacher.. Give 12 pages of homework and wan us to finish by tomorrow.. Then got 1 page is atlas one.. She say go see book de last page got world map.. I see le.. My book still got three blank spaces.. Haiz.. Tell her go buy one atlas for all of us lah... Must be 36 ar.. Cos you wan us to pass, buy one atlas for me lo... Okays.. dun wan to write le.. Hope you guys like my new blogskin.. HMS leh... Hehe.. Some more got music.. all my favorites.. Hehe.. Ok la.. Bye Bye..

No comments: