Sunday 28 February 2010

~Saturday February 27~
0.o.. second last dae of Feb.. Jus finish watching Guessx3.. Why change to Yao Yao? A wan Hu Die Jie Jie!! I wan her.. She so cute.. Waa... Jus now got chat with Fann a bit la.. Then they come to my house.. 0.o.. Eat, watched Down With Love.. Ella so cute with Jerry Yan.. ^^ Ella, the second cutest in S. H .E.. Next is Hebe.. Then Selina the prettiest.. Hehe.. ^^ Then news.. I go be a good host.. Help jie jie and kor kor give drinks.. See, i so good.. Then say alot of things in FB.. One post from Fann caused Li Xuan and I start a topic to talk.. Talk about something.. Guess wad is it.. I won tell.. Only Fann and LX noes... Yes.. They noe.. Then jus now watching Down With Love tat tym, play cards with didi and ah long jie jie.. We play blackjack.. Then i keep having the small small numbers.. So angry.. Then jie jie say, if you get over 21 one time, mus sing.. Then I kanna la.. i sang my hot favorite now.. 习惯就好.. Tat one ar.. *sigh* post into FB on something lyk tat.. I ended up wan to call for help from somebody.. Anonymous Friend.. Hehe.. 匿名的好友.. Hahas.. Cannot tell who.. I wan to keep a secret.. Keep thinking, I like very long time never get my feelings until so HIGH le.. The last time is... I forget le.. Last year.. Haiz.. I wan to go back.. I now no HIGH feelings but keep crying.. Always in bad mood.. Alot of problems since coming into secondary sch.. I become 爱哭鬼 already.. Can go Guessx3 already.. Hahas..

No comments: