Saturday 6 February 2010

~ Friday February 5~
Okays.. Like wat I promised in my diary.. I decided to write this blog again so tat someone.. Can read it.. I will be writing my chinese blog also.. Hehe.. Okay, to the main point.. So stress this whole week... But had fun in netball, English class and Maths class.. I passed my geography test so no need to stay for tutorial.. Yay! No need to see tat teacher face.. Hahas.. Not playing well for the tournament.. Lost 3 matches... Urgh... All sec 2.. We here got three sec 2 only leh... The rest all sec 1.. So sad.. Haven been talking to Miss Fann Ong for the past one week le.. I heard she stomach ache.. I hope you feeling better... I am still wondering wat should I do for the show and tell.. Hmmm.... Okay.. Enough writing le.. Bye..
Loves,
Li Wen

No comments: