Friday 12 February 2010

~ Friday February 12~
Went back to APS today.. Without Miss Fann Ong coz her mother dun allow... Tired day, the chinese new year celebration today was okay but too short le.. Almost fan lian with Fann tat dae.. Cried in the toilet.. After tat, nothing happened, go chao lyrics for two songs.. I felt very super to finish one song de lyrics in a dae.. Fann and I made up the next dae but very little sms going.. Haiz.. She busy with sch work while me, busy with cca, homework and tutorial.. Geography teacher was late for 15 mins so angry.. Kept us waiting for her.. Okay, talk about todae.. Saw Justyn Au and Angelo at the back gate while waiting for SC and Deon... Amost cannot recognise them le.. Cos SC face got more pimples.. Shall I recommend you some products for pimples? They work you noe.. But hor.. Like very expensive lyk tat leh.. Dun care la.. Wat matters is your face is healthy.. But I dun wan to celebrate CNY with this face leh.. Forget it.. I put powder.. Saw Mr Koo, Mr Ong and Mdm Loke in sch.. Mr Koo bought 3 tickets for a concert.. I am jealous.. Anyway, he will be going with girls.. Hahas.. Haven been talking on the phone for 2 weeks le.. Sian.. saw so many ppl in APS go Pierce.. Even Kai Wen.. I leh.. Go FCSS.. Kinda excited.. Can see those ppl i wan to see.. When is the last time I saw them? Hmm... Forgot which dae le.. Opps.. Forgot about the show and tell.. My turn liao lor.. I brought my pictures there.. Is my mama choose one.. I introduced the one we went to ECP one and the field one.. Very nervous but luckily, Miss Lee say very good *sigh*.. so relaxed... CNY concert one of the MC is Jaslinda lo.. Hahas... Nandinii and I kept talking about her.. How long her hair is and blah blah blah.. Suddenly I look in front and saw my K2 pictures.. I felt tat I looked cute.. Hehe.. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year Eve le... Yay! But hor mus be patient with tat two children leh.. Plus my bro, very chaotic le.. Okay, stop writing le.. I wish everyone here a happy Chinese New Year..
P.S: I won be writing my Chinese blog todae..

No comments: