Saturday 17 April 2010

~Friday 16 April~
Ugh.. Tomorrow is the day.. Cannot go.. Anyway, it has been sold out.. What is the point of going to buy when you know it has been sold out.. Anyway, hope tomorrow the concert will go through smoothly.. Kudos to Mr Koo.. He is able to get 3 of the tickets.. 18th April.. Also cannot go Plaza Singapura.. Darn it.. I want to go.. Waa.. Received an award for top 10% level academic today.. It is kinda useless when you do not have BFFs around except for someone who is always beside me, sharing my woes.. not telling who.. I now also wondering why cannot find Butterfly's new song, 彩虹气泡.. Downloaded 阿杜's 听见牛在哭.. A nice song worth to hear.. One more is Rainie's new song.. 异想天开.. Nice also.. Her concert is coming, in Taiwan.. I heard she is sick.. Hope she get well soon and all the best for the concert.. Show is also coming to SG.. Cannot go also.. 3D without the specs somemore.. Haiz.. Dun wan to write le.. Byebye..

No comments: