Thursday 22 April 2010

~Thursday 22 April~
This few days like shit la.... Go learn malay, so boring.. Then today afternoon something happened.. Dun wan to say, gonna write in secret bloggie.. Today, got farewell party for graduating seniors in netball... Actually want to play mini game de.. But raining.. So we stay inside one clasrrom and EAT.. Hehe.. Bee Hoon.. Evelyn and Su Teng all say very hot, Nan, Jus and I say okok leh.. Then also got take pics.. Then Xenia got draw something on the board about the senoirs de, then she missed out one senoir.. The senoir go write her name plus a question mark.. Then I laugh.. She after that also got laugh.. Then I tell her she miss out the senoir name, she told me she laugh because I laugh very funny.. Btw, today was a good day for me, I have enjoyed it.. Good Luck to the senoirs in their exams...Yesterday de YLBFB very funny.. Butterfly and Alien as host.. Because, Show de concert coming le.. I found his blog.. Hehe... Okay lar.. cannot remember what happened le.. So shall stop here ba.. Bye..

No comments: