Friday 30 April 2010

~Friday 30 April~
The chalet was damn fun.. Hahas.. Played badminton with ah boy ge ge, his Gf and Ah De kor kor.. Added his GF on FB.. She tell me to add de.. Will post all zi lian pics tonight.. I got more now.. Hehe.. Never took pics there.. Dunno why.. Hehe.. School was like a total torture for me.. Will have a close up on my secret on _________... Exams is today.. EL, summary was a torture.. I panicked like hell.. Mr Soh say we cannot talk until dismissal.. Well, everybody talked except me.. All never follow instructions de... When sitting for Paper 2, I found one of my correction tape missing.. Darn.. I was furious.. I thought was Cyrus and he would return to me.. But when I collecting extra paper that time, I turned back and saw ______ 's table there got my correction tape.. I was super furious.. Steal my correction tape.. Never ask permission from owner is steal right? Ya la.. It is steal lo.. Brother wan to use le.. Will stop here.. Anything missing, will write it tonight.. Bye..
P.S All blanks will be filled up in ______ hehe.. Except the first one luh..

No comments: