Thursday 15 April 2010

~Thursday 15 April~
Hihi.. Long time no post le.. Hehe.. Lazy ar.. 0.o.. Just now.. at kor kor room, suddenly got one one 'ahhhh' de sound.. hahas... is kor kor de GF.. The bed suddenly drop... Hahas.. The bed want to spoil le.. Today sports day.. I din run.. But i got there relax.. Listen songs, read Dorothy bring de e-pop..^^.. But all read before le.. Dun care.. Nothing to do.. Then see teachers run.. Hahas.. Mr Soh run very funny.. Then my class eh.. Did not win anything.. Haiz.. One of my dearest kor kor de b'day coming le.. Go chalet.. Yay! Hahas.. I want to wish him, next time dun be so ling se le.. I think is 27 years old le... Must find GF.. Hahas.. Of course ma.. His two younger brother already got GF le leh.. Hmm.. 2 more days to counting down to S.H.E Is The One concert.. Full le.. I cannot go.. So sad.. Also wan to go to the celebration at Plaza Singapura the next day.. But also cannot go.. Haiz.. How I wish to go.. 17th April.. I will be at Victoria Theater.. See concert.. School sponser us de... Now listening to 阿杜 de 听见牛在哭.. It is a nice song.. Ok la.. dun write le.. want to play PS le.. Byebye..

No comments: