Saturday 29 May 2010

~Friday 28 July~
Hello.. Now, I found out my life sucks like hell.. Working with those I hate is totally unbearable... Deon also poor thing.. Become sandbag le.. Poor her.. I just wish I could kill those bitches off.. Watched Calling For Love yesterday.. Nice.. Funny.. Director the same as WWL and HMS.. Funny director.. Hehe.. Downloaded PPStream today.. Dunno why leh.. Hehe.. Tomorrow go back sch.. For newspaper collection.. Sometimes, I just wanna go out with somebody who is close to me.. I showed her their blogs yesterday.. She said, the fonts are too big and blend into the blog, making it difficult for readers to read.. I agreed.. Ah kor is sick.. Still sick, it has been days.. Hope he recover soon enough.. 26th June, Another kor kor concert from Lee Wei Song choir band.. Going there.. Republic Polytechnic.. Very near.. I just wanna say, 我累了。。你对我这样,你不累吗?如果你不累,我累了。。请你让我休息。。Yong Keong called me today.. Wondering why of all his friends, he called me instead.. I did not take his call.. I smsed him.. He asked my what tym to meet tomorrow.. Shall end here today.. Good Night..

No comments: