Monday 10 May 2010

~Monday May 10~
Hmm.. Quite some time din blog le.. Forgot to post pictures.. Sorry.. Will try to do it this week.. Yesterday Mother's Day, as usual, go ah jie to house there to celebrate.. Toto super cute de.. Took pictures while she is eating.. Then we watch Transformers 2.. I regretted not watching that day.. It was so nice lo.. Bumblebee super cute de.. Otimus Prime died.. I over there keep saying why he die like that.. Then ah long jie jie very nai fan.. Hahas.. Saturday go Vivocity with grandma they all.. We go eat, eat le walk walk.. My aunt bought another care bear for me.. She bought Play A Lot for me.. Then at night, I at home watch show.. Sunday afternoon also.. I Sunday watch 我猜我猜猜猜猜 de 先生小姐您哪位.. Cos Rainie Yang ma.. Then got one is Rainie say she want to marry him de.. I was like, who who who.. Like that.. Then I saw is that guy who ride the motorbike in WWL.. I say, I got watched that episode on Behind The Scenes... Okie.. Shall stop writing here.. Bye..

No comments: