Sunday 23 May 2010

~Saturday 22 April~
Came back a long long time ago from training.. Tired.. *Yawns*.. Went to see the dentist today.. He say I got 2 missing tooth.. Maybe need tooth extraction when I put the braces... Waa.. But not now la.. He say, my case a bit complicated.. Need one extra step... Need to put something for 6-9 months then can put braces.. So I did the x-ray and moulding today.. The moulding must wait for 1 minute.. That minute passes quickly.. So okok la.. I will receive it 2 weeks later.. Must wait lor.. He say, will have a bit discomfort sia.. Today training, not many people.. Cos many of them go phuket liao.. Good.. Dun have those people I hate to see, aka, those *****es.. Deon should know luh.. Got so many songs from Ashlyn and Evelyn.. Thanks.. ^^.. Went to More Than Words today.. Bought a mirror.. I saw a care bear, sad feelings de.. I want it.. I am gonna buy it.. Found smurfs there also.. I also want to buy it for ah bing jie jie.. Saw this month Teens magazine is Rainie Yang.. Gonna buy it on Monday.. Hehe.. Tomorrow is Show de concert le.. Wish him all the best.. Hehe.. Shall end here today.. Off to my sweet bed.. Bye..

No comments: