Tuesday 25 May 2010

~Tuesday 25 May~
Today, I qiong to watch my Down With Love Ep 16.. The ending abit rush luh.. But hor, the ending also very nice.. Yang Duo de hair grow long.. Kinda pretty.. Hehe.. Yang Guo got one son and pregnant.. Hahas.. So nice lor.. Watched it again and again.. Hehe.. The son like Xiang Yu Ping.. Got lawyer talent.. Hair like Yang Guo, come out one side de.. Hahas.. Then today de My Paper got Show leh.. Going to see it.. Hehe.. Tomorrow, sch aas per normal but change to D&T le.. I miss my Home Ec leh.. Next term also going to change to History le.. Hehe.. Just finished watching Down With Love the ending the 3rd time.. Gonna watch it the 4th time on Saturday.. Love the ending.. Holidays coming.. Yay! Can watch Calling For Love and Corner With Love le.. Yay! Also want to watch Yang Guang Tian Shi.. But I think just start filming only leh.. Hope can be out during the december holidays ba.. If not very xing ku de leh.. Hehe.. Okie shall end here today.. Byebye..

No comments: